Ad Banner

SPONSORS

Hello everyone! This ART Blog is Created & Hosted by Pawan. For any Detail/Query/Feedback, you can Instagram DM me @pawan24.9 OR Submit the Contact Form below. Hope you like my Creativity. Have a Good Day.

Add More Traffic
Entireweb SEO Service

Welcome! خوش آمدید! Bonjour! Konnichiwa! (ようこそ) 欢迎!добро пожаловать! Welkom! Herzlich Willkommen!

WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my Site.


SUNNY AUTUMN [ 40"X30" ] — PALETTE KNIFE Oil Painting On Canvas

     PALETTE KNIFE Oil Painting On Canvas



I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork SUNNY AUTUMN. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist - Pawan Yadav itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz show how you liked my work!
Comment here !